Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Mandy's Lovable Designs is Moving

Hi Friends...

You may have noticed that my digiscrap creations have gone from few to none over the past couple of months. I've taken on some new writing projects and digital scrapbooking has taken a back seat. Along with the extra work, I've found that maintaining multiple blogs, social media accounts, etc. is also time consuming. So, I've decided to merge them all into one: MandyLouWho. This way I don't need one separate account for each area of focus: designing, writing, art prints, etc. As I move forward in each - whether for fun or for business - it will be through this one website and its related social media accounts.

I will still be offering freebies; however, they will not all be digiscrap specific. I will offer a variety of digital and printable freebies. Please be patient as I use what time I have to get the new website set-up complete. If you have any thoughts or even suggestions, please don't hesitate to share. You can always e-mail me or contact me via the new site. I won't be monitoring this blog in the future, but will leave it published so others can still have access to the freebies that are already here.

Thanks for understanding! You guys are great. Have a super blessed day!

♥ Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment